Capital for Colleagues (CFCP) is raising £2.02m via a one-for-two open offer to existing shareholders at 42p a share and there are already commitments for 57% of this investment. The closing date is 27 April. The NAV was 43.5p a share at the end of February, which was hit by a write-off of a major investment. There are new investors will to take up shares worth £819,000 of they are not taken up in the open offer, or if there are not enough shares available additional shares will be issued.

Coinsilium Group Ltd (COIN) is joining forces with Oraclise to develop a smart contract system that can be used for the next generation of blockchain applications. The system will manage token issuance. There are already funds that trade in these tokens, which can be swapped for ownership rights in assets. Specific markets have been identified. The full details will be announced on Thursday.

Goldcrest Resources (GCRP) is acquiring a 100% interest in the Norio onshore production sharing agreement and has an option for a farm-in agreement to acquire 70% of Block VIII, which includes the East Khavtiskhevi onshore field. These assets are in Georgia and the current production at Norio is 25 barrels of oil per day. There are plans to increase production at Norio to 250 barrels of oil per day, which will enable Goldcrest to start generating cash during this year. Goldcrest has paid $380,000 and will issue $300,000 of shares at 0.5p each for 38% of Norio and then has the option to pay $620,000 plus $250,000 for the other 62%. Money will be raised by selling the existing gold exploration assets in Ghana.

Gunsynd (GUN) has received £3,000 in cash and 300,000 shares in Integumen in final consideration for the original skin treatment assets that Gunsynd, then known as Evocutis, sold in 2015.

Valiant Investments (VALP) has raised £47,750 at 0.1p a share.

 

Editorial Disclaimer

 

SME news and commentary

NEX Exchange Limited (”NEX Exchange”) accepts no responsibility for the content of this article or for any reliance placed by you or any person on the information contained therein.

By providing access to this material NEX Exchange does not intend to solicit business or offer any securities to any person in any country, whether directly or indirectly.

Articles available on nexexchange.com may be produced by independent third parties and are for distribution only under such circumstances as may be permitted by such third parties and applicable law. They are published solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation to sell, buy or hold any product, investment, security or any other financial instrument. Any opinion, view or idea contained in any article is the author’s own and does not reflect or represent the opinions, views or ideas of NEX Exchange, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents. Publication of the article does not signify endorsement by NEX Exchange of any of the information contained therein. NEX Exchange is not involved in the preparation of any such articles and does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or correctness of any of the information presented by individual authors in the articles. In no circumstances will NEX Exchange, or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents, be liable for any indirect or direct loss, or consequential loss or damages including without limitation, loss of business or profits arising from the use of, any inability to use, or any inaccuracy in the Information or views contained in the articles. Any opinions expressed in the articles are subject to change without notice and are not to be relied upon as investment advice, which should be sought from your independent advisers. NEX Exchange is under no obligation to update or keep current the information contained in the articles.

Please refer to the NEX Terms of Use for further information.